MaDE2020: Student Innovation Showcase
EOI submissions for the Student Innovation Showcase component of MaDE2020 are now closed.
Happy Hour: Let’s all talk together – students, industry and academics
This Pop-up one hour exhibition during our end-of-year event provides students with the opportunity to explain their work through physical demonstrations, samples or exhibits; plus to strike up conversations with and gain feedback from industry, academics and fellow student delegates at MaDE2020.
- Students must register their intention to present their work on the Expression of Interest (EOI) submission form. Additional information and specifications are detailed on this form. You will need to download the EOI form, then save it to your desktop, re-open, fill and submit.
- All EOI submissions for the MaDE2020 Student Innovation Showcase must be made by Monday 12 October, with notification within a couple of weeks following this date.
- Demonstrations/samples/exhibits must be small enough for students to bring with them to MaDE2020. They should be self-contained and should take no longer than 30 minutes to set up. Ideally they would just need to be placed on a table.
- Students who had their work showcased at MaDE2020 (DIGITAL) earlier this year qualify for automatic entry into this session. If they choose to accept they MUST still resubmit for the physical event using the template.
- Students must be registered to attend MaDE2020 in order to be included in the Student Innovation Showcase. Students whose EOIs are accepted may register at the Early Bird registration price.
- At the end-of-year event there will be a single BEST Innovation Showcase Prize and three Highly Commended Prizes. All prizes will be announced during the MaDE2020 Closing Ceremony.
Please send your EOI submissions and any queries to Claire Barnsley | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
MaDE2020 end-of-year conference dates have been rescheduled to 7-8 December 2020.
Please DIARISE and REGISTER before 23 November if you plan to attend.